Terms of Service
We implore everyone to read and understand our terms of service before signing up for an account. Signing up for an account on Planet Advert signifies that you have read and accepted our terms of service. We may modify or delete any part of these terms of service any time and we shall notify users of changes made via email or alerts.
Continued use of our services following the change will mean the user accepts the changes.
Conditions For use of the Planet Advert service
All users of the Planet Advert service agree NOT to:
1. Add or distribute contents that are pornographic in nature. These include text, photos, videos and or any links to pornographic websites.
2. Post ads or content (text, photo, articles, links etc.) without prior consent of the original owner or copyright holder. We admonish all users not to infringe on the copyright of anyone. Any proof of infringement must be reported. Users can communicate all infringement in writing to Planet Advert’s mailing address. PlanetAdvert.com, 39 West Lexington Street Suite 1708 Baltimore, MD 21201.
3. Post content on behalf of someone else.
4. Send message(s) to other member(s) that is offensive, inappropriate or in any way violates their privacy and enjoyment of the Planet Advert service.
5. Use the Planet Advert service to threaten, defame, or harass another user.
6. Post or publish materials that are unlawful, encourage any illegal activity or promote hate.
7. Post content to inappropriate category.
8. Post same or similar ad to more than one city.
9. Post same or similar content less than 48 hours after initial post.
10. Claim to be someone, something or representative of a person, entity or body that the user is not.
11. Distribute, email, ads/ post or publish any material that contains in any form software viruses or any malicious programs that may interrupt, wreck or overburden the PlanetAdvert service.
12. Try illegitimately to gain access to the PlanetAdvert servers, accounts, and member’s accounts information.
13. Modify, translate or change any portion of the PlanetAdvert Service.
14. Flag content or report abuse except in good faith and that it violates the Terms of Service and normal conduct on Planet Advert. A user must not flag content for others.
15. Use the Planet Advert service as a platform to spread unauthorized advertising, fraudulent schemes or solicitation of any form.
16. Add phone number to info center.
Responsibility and content on the service
Users are solely responsible for their behavior and content (text, data, information, photos, ads, links and other materials) that they publish, post, and display on our service. It is pertinent to note that we do not guarantee the correctness or reliability of anything posted or published on Planet Advert.
We do not actively monitor any user’s activity and may decide not to take away or even limit access of any material emanating from any user on the Planet Advert service, even though we have the power and right to do so. Also, while using our services, users may encounter some information from other users that maybe untrue or that they may not like. We state here without any equivocation that under no circumstance will Planet Advert be held responsible for any content posted, published, or circulated through our service even if any loss or damage of any kind is incurred.
Transactions and Interactions
We advise users to conduct smart, appropriate and meticulous research before dealing with others on our service. PLANET ADVERT and its representatives have no interest whatsoever and are not liable for any problems that may arise as a consequence of any user’s interaction, transactions or disputes with other users.
By using our services you agree that PLANET ADVERT, its owners and representatives are protected by law from any problems that may result from the utilization of our services which includes any third-party claim and damages resulting from your interactions with other users. This indemnification covers all possible expenses including any attorneys' fees and costs incurred by PLANET ADVERT.
Fees and Refund Policy
PLANET ADVERT may charge a small fee in certain cases for users to post an ad on our service. You (users) agree that by using any of our service where payment is necessary that you authorize PLANET ADVERT, or its payment processor, to make a deduction from your credit/debit card or other payment mechanisms for any such fees.
Payments are non-refundable, recurring and in United States dollars. All charges are in United States dollars and transaction fees from users in foreign countries are based on your agreement with your credit card or payment method provider.
All payments are nonrefundable no matter the situation for example a paid posts/ad maybe removed by PLANET ADVERT because it is deemed inappropriate or in violation of our terms of service. Payments and transactions between Planet Advert and a user may not be canceled by the user, except as required by law. We reserve the right to at any time to refuse or cancel any purchase or attempted purchase as we see fit in accordance with our Terms of Service.
A hold may be placed on your credit/debit card if you authorize a payment transaction and if for some reason the charge is not accepted. This hold may be in effect for some days.
Limitation of liability
All users must understand and agree that their use of the Planet Advert service is entirely at their own risk. It is important to note that PlanetAdvert.com, its owners and representatives will not in any circumstance be held responsible for any damage whatsoever whether it is direct, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including without any restrictions, loss of profits, information, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
1. Your inability to use the Planet Advert service or from the interruption, delay or failure in performance, suspension, or termination of any part of Planet Advert service
2. Inappropriate behavior or conduct of any user as well as materials (content) within the Planet Advert service
3. Illegal or unauthorized access, use or revision of your material or content, whether due to negligence or any other legal explanation, whether or not Planet Advert had any foreknowledge of the possibility of such damage. This indemnification covers all expenses including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by PLANET ADVERT.
Summary of Entire Agreement